My Goal My Ambition

To be honest, i'm not really sure for what i want to be in the future. When i was reading the assignment, i was really confused and it actually took me a while to think. But well, here it is. 

I tell everyone that i want to be a psychologist. But deep inside, i don't think i really want that job. Yes, i love hearing people's story, and help them. But, i don't know. I'm just feeling being a psychologist is not something that i want, and not something that i can reach.

I have a passion in art. I love everything that can pleasing my eyes, and love to creates an art things. Painting, theater, movies, etc. But i also don't really know if becoming an artist is really what i want. I'm scared that if I do what i think is fun as a job, it wont be fun anymore. So, i'm still thinking about what I want to be in the future.

But I can't stay still while wondering what i want to do. I think that such a waste of time. So for now, i just set my goal to be accepted in university, to be specific, UNPAD. I will try to study, even though i'm not good in it. 

For reaching my goal, I study, ofcourse. Maybe not as hard as the others, and maybe doesn't turn out as well as the others. But I will try my best. While studying, i also practice my art skills. I haven't win any art competition, but my friends are telling me that drawing is my talent and they're all cheering for me. So i keep practicing, and keep making arts.

I hope that I will find my dream while studying. I want to have a really good goal to reach so i can be more ambitious in life.

That's all from me, thank you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asian African Street