NEW YEAR EVE

Last holiday, i didn't have a vacation with my family. I stayed in my home. But, I had some interesting experience in the new year eve. It was on 31 December 2019, my cousin, Fadiyah and I, went to the supermarket to buy some food for the new year eve. Our family didn't celebrate new year, so my cousin and I got bored that time and decided to celebrating it ourselves. We decided to celebrate new year in front of her house.

We bought so many food at the supermarket. We bought sausages, nuggets, meat, and many more. It was 9 P.M. when we finally go home. Since we thought it will be boring when it just two of us who celebrate new year, we invited my brother, and my another cousin. There was 3 of them.

It was 10 P.M. when the six of us gathered. My brother and my cousins started to grill some meat and sausages, meanwhile Fadiyah and I made our own sauce for the meat. We made a lot of food, there was grilled sausages, satay, nuggets, mac and cheese, and french fries.

We finished eating at around 11.00 P.M. and started to play some music while waiting the new year eve. My cousins was dance to the music, and sometimes tell a jokes. I only laughed at them. We was so happy.

Finally it's 12 A.M. We heard the sound of fireworks. All my cousins was go to the town square to see it clearly, they go with a bicycle. But it was so late in the night, so i went home an go to sleep, didn't join them.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asian African Street

My Goal My Ambition