Why I'm Not Coming For World Tournament 2019 : PHILOSOPHER.

    Today i had a cabaret rehearsal for New Comers Cabaret Festival, since I'm going to have a special performance. It is started at 09.00, but because the place (Dago Tea House) is far from my house and I must set up my costumes and properties, so i should start going there around 08.00, and the World Tournament 2019 : PHILOSOPHER is started at 06.30. I can't go to join the World Tournament for just about 2 hours, so I decided to not going to the World Tournament.

     I feel really sorry for all the seniors/teachers who already set up the World Tournament. I actually want to come, since i like the concept about witch. especially Harry Potter, even thought i haven't read or watch any Harry Potter series. But I want to give my best on the Cabaret Festival tomorrow by joining the rehearsal today, since I already practicing for a long time and I don't want all the time i give for practicing being useless.

    So, that's the reason why I'm not coming for the World Tournament 2019 : PHILOSOPHER.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asian African Street

My Goal My Ambition