About Me

My name is Sarah Adilla Aulia. I am 15 years old. I was born in Bandung, 4 June 2004. I live at Banceuy street. I live with my family, and I school in SMA 3 Bandung. I have 1 brother. He is 5 years younger than me. His name is Muhammad Azka Aulia, and he is very annoying. I am the oldest child in the family, but it doesn't make me an independent person, but it's make me good at saving money, and I also wiser than my brother. Haha!

I have a lot of  hobbies. But my favorite currently is writing. I love to writing a story, especially a fantasy or thriller story. I like to write romance as well, but i don't like a highschool love story. I think a highschool romance story is really cringe, since the character will be in the same age with me. It's hard to imagine. I prefer an adult romance, like a business man who fall in love with an business woman or something like that, because i think the conflict in adult world is more than the highschool one. So, it's more fun to write. I actually never publishing any stories of mine, and I actually hasn't done a series yet, because I always change my mind when i made a story and ended up writing a new story, and it repeated. so ... yeah. 

My favorite number 2 after writing is drawing. I like drawing since I was still 3 years old, and hate to draw when i was in 9th grade, because of some reason, but now i'm starting to like it again. People said I'm good at drawing, but, i think I'm pretty good at sketching, but not at coloring. I have a love-hate relationship with drawing, because drawing tools are expensive, but i can't stop buying those expensive thing. I love it when i draw, but hate the reality that I spend so much money for it. I even spend almost 100k rupiah for a stylus pen, so i can start to learn a digital drawing comfortably, but i kind of regret it, because I'm not using the stylus pen these day. I prefer draw on paper.

My favorite number 3 is Cabaret. Dance, act, making a theater properties are fun! Even thought I'm not good at dancing, and rarely get the main positions, i still love cabaret. I think it's genetic from my father who love theater too. Or maybe it's because my father always bring me to a theater to watch a cabaret performance when i was still in elementary school.

My zodiac is gemini. Even thought i don't believe in zodiac, I still going to proudly say I'm a gemini because word 'gemini' is so cute for me.

I try to talk a lot, when i'm with my friends, since i don't want to be labelled as a 'not friendly' friend. But when I'm with my close friends, i will talk a lot without even trying. I'm awkward with someone older than me, even when they just one years apart. I also awkward with someone who a lot younger than me, especially baby and children.

I don't know what to write anymore, so i think i will ended it here. Thanks for read this unimportant things about me, see you on the other post!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asian African Street

My Goal My Ambition